Our reclaimed wood hairpin leg table comes equipped with a 16" round top, 4 legs for maximum stability and all the necessary hardware for an easy assembly. Check out our matching reclaimed wood coffee table to complete the look.
Modern Timber Craft's reclaimed wood hairpin leg table is the perfect addition to any room whether you need a side table, plant table, end table or nightstand.
(1) Reclaimed Barnwood 16" Round Top (available finishes are Unfinished, Unfinished and Sealed, Lacquered and Early American)
(4) Black Metal Hairpin Legs (available lengths are 16 inches, 24 inches and 28 inches)
(4) Foot protectors that attached to the bottom of the hairpin legs to protect your floor
(20) Screws to attach the hair pin legs to the barn wood top
- Reclaimed wood round top is 16" in diameter and approximately 1-1/2" thick
- Tops come with pre-drilled holes for an easy assembly
- Each and every wood top is unique with grain variations, knots, worm holes, nail holes, etc
- The wood for the hairpin leg table is salvaged and sourced from barns and other structures dating back to the late 1700s through early 1900s across the United States
- Four Hair Pin Legs create a sturdier base and (4) foot protectors are included so your floors stay protected from the metal legs
The wood's coloring can change dramatically when finishes are applied. For example, Modern Timber Craft has many pine pieces that appear brown when shellacked. We also have many that will look reddish when shellacked. Yellow pine tends to end up more reddish, and white pine looks brownish but that is not always the case. Other factors that impact the appearance of thes hairpin leg table are the age of the piece, the environment in which it spent its life, and the overall condition. Every single piece is unique!
Unfinished, Unfinished (Sealed), Lacquered, Early American
16 inches, 24 inches, 28 inches