$199.97 – $229.97
Introducing our exquisite reclaimed wood living room table top, measuring 30" x 18" with a thickness of approximately 1-1/2". Crafted from salvaged wood sourced from historic structures dating back to the late 1700s through early 1900s, each top is a unique work of art, showcasing grain variations, knots, wormholes, and nail holes. Assembly is a breeze with pre-drilled holes, and for added sturdiness, it comes with four Hair Pin Legs. Protect your floors with the included foot protectors, while adding rustic charm to your space with this remarkable piece.
Modern Timber Craft's version of a reclaimed wood coffee table with hairpin legs is the perfect finishing touch for just about any space. Pair this 30" x 18" coffee table with one of our round or octagonal reclaimed wood side tables for the complete look!
(1) Reclaimed Barnwood 18" Wide x 30" Long x 1-1/2" Thick Square Top (available finishes are Unfinished, Unfinished and Sealed, Lacquered and Early American)
(4) Black Metal Hairpin Legs (available lengths are 16 inches, 24 inches and 28 inches)
(4) Foot protectors that attached to the bottom of the hairpin legs to protect your floor
(20) Screws to attach the hair pin legs to the barn wood top
Specifications & Highlights
- Reclaimed wood 30" x 18" square living room table top that's approximately 1-1/2" thick
- Tops come with pre-drilled holes for an easy assembly
- Each and every wood top is unique with grain variations, knots, worm holes, nail holes, etc
- The salvaged wood is sourced from barns and other structures dating back to the late 1700s through early 1900s across the United States
- Four Hair Pin Legs create a sturdier base and (4) foot protectors are included so your floors stay protected from the metal legs
Reclaimed rustic barn wood home furnishings is what we do at Modern Timber Craft. These reclaimed wood coffee tables with hairpin legs have been salvaged from historic barns throughout the Eastern United States dating from the 1700's to the early 1900's. Popular locations include Pennsylvania, New York, Maryland, Ohio and Kentucky. Do you need another size? All tables can be customized to fit your needs so contact us with your project!
The wood coloring can change dramatically with each of the different finishes. For example, we have many pine pieces that appear brown when shellacked. We also have many that will look reddish when shellacked. Yellow pine tends to end up more reddish, and white pine looks brownish but that is not always the case. Other factors like the age of the piece, the environment in which it spent its life, and the overall condition all impact the appearance of these reclaimed wood coffee tables with hairpin legs. Every single piece is unique!
Unfinished, Unfinished (sealed), Lacquered, Early American
16 inches, 24 inches, 28 inches